December 2021 Intentions
December 1, 2021
Happy December! In this final month of 2021, living in a season full of to-do lists and deadlines, I’m reminded of a life-giving phrase:
Good Enough To Move On.
As I wrap up Quarter 4, I’m living life by the GETMO standard. Don’t worry about perfection, but instead make it good, even make it great, and then move on to the next thing. Freedom from perfection as we wrap up this year is just what I need.
December, you are jam-packed with lots of work, but we’re ready to end it all with lots of holiday cheer.
- Deliver our remainder portrait and wedding galleries
- Send out our final monthly AOP Dispatch of 2021
- Clean up and update our website
- Finish up all work by December 19th
- Celebrate our last Christmas in our current home well:
- Continue cultivating these small habits:
- Writing, writing, writing!
- Submit a manuscript for publication
- Read a paper a day
- Work on several grant applications