March 2021 + Q1 Intentions
March 1, 2021
Happy March and Happy Women’s History Month…one of the better month’s of the year if you ask me! I’m here for warmer weather, brighter colors, and any excuse to celebrate the incredible women in this world.
And as we enter the last month of Quarter 1 I’ve been looking back on the 2021 intentions I set to assess how things are going so far and to share of what’s to come in March.
March 2021 Intentions
- Continue with my 2021 reading list…with a few additions:
- Read The Power of Now
- Read Far From the Tree
- New addition | I loved The Surrender Experiment that I read back in January so much I am jumping into Michael Singer’s other book this month – The Untethered Soul
- Go on two artist’s dates and make time to explore new places
- Stay connected with family and friends and keep building community during these weird times – find extra ways to celebrate the incredible women in my life!
- Meditate daily
- Strength train 2x a week…I’ve been using the Peloton app and have been enjoying the at home workouts there
- Start planting our spring flower bed
- Work on creating a better hybrid (home/office) work schedule and rhythms
- Photograph one AOP wedding and celebrate this sweet couple well
- Photograph one coastal engagement session for an AOP couple and friend!
- Send out our monthly AOP Dispatch
- Walking through The Blueprint Model for the second time
- Celebrate my favorite business women and friends!
- Writing, writing, writing! And throw in some data analysis in the mix and…repeat.
- Prepare for my annual committee meeting
- Read 1 metabolomics paper daily