Happy Holidays Friend! The Christmas season is upon us – and while I’m here for more intentional and less materialistic holidays – there is still no doubt we will be sharing gifts with our favorite people. Each year I attempt to approach the Christmas season with a “less is more”/”quality over quantity” mindset, which is one of the many reasons I try to shop small!
This year more than ever I’m attempting as much possible to support my favorite small shops. So, if you’re in need of holiday ideas scroll below for my personal favorites:
Christmas + Holiday Decor
- German CHRISTmas market based in Charleston | 2020 is the first year of the market and it’s absolutely lovely. Filled with handmade goods and faith based intention – I recommend checking out this market if you’re local to Charleston.
- Meredith Mejerle | Meredith’s hand-painted ornaments and artwork are so lovely and a gift I’ve given family and friends in years past.
- Christmas Memories Book | I got this at the German Christmas market and it was such a lovely find that I can’t wait to dig into it. The link here is to Amazon, but I hope you can find this somewhere local. 🙂
- Holiday cards by Lairsey Paper Co. | I ordered my first ever holiday cards from Lairsey Paper Co. They came out beautifully and working with Kelsey helped simplify the holiday card process.
Small Shop + Local Loves
- Jewelry by Stamped and Finch | Simple, yet beautiful jewelry for anyone.
- Rinse Bath + Body | I’m all here for a good bath and Rinse has all my favorite bath goodies from bath bombs to salts to soaps.
- Beautiful pottery and goods by Mary Frances Carter | Her goodies just make life feel just a bit more special each day. Whether you’re looking for dinnerware or ornaments, she has lovely things to offer.
- 1000 Faces Coffee | It’s no secret that I am a coffee lover – my favorite local coffee shop is 1000 Faces. Their flavoring is wonderful and they are an ethical coffee brand which I am here for.
- Archer Paper Goods | Paper lover in your life? Look no further – this cute shop has everything paper!
- Avid Bookshop | Readers are leaders…get your books from Avid! If they don’t have your book on their shelves they are always able to order any request you have.
- Saint Signora | Every favorite antique I own has come from this shop. If you have an antique lover in your life, check Saint Signora out.
- Betsy & Els Co. Wooden Flowers | I think this is the sweetest idea and gift to say hello and to have a lovely piece to display all winter.
- Share Studios Paper Supplies | I used to make handmade paper with my aunt as a kid and when I came across these goods I filled with joy. I’ll be honest these goodies are on my personal wish list!
- The Maple House Co. | One stop shop for all the home and antique goodies to fill your house this year.
Gifts to Prep for the New Year
- Wipeable Wall Calendar | I have had this dry-erase calendar for years and it’s the perfect way to communicate schedules and upcoming events with Joel.
- Elegant Excellence Goals Journal | I’ve used this goals journal for the past 2 years and there is nothing else like it! It has really helped me uncover and work towards more life-giving goals.
- Simplified Planner | I have used this planner for the last 5 years and don’t think I could go any other way.
That’s it for 2020! Stay tuned for Riley’s personal favorites tomorrow.
We’d love to hear about your favorite 2020 shops in the comments below!