Happy October! Alas we’re at the 4th and final quarter of 2020 and what an adventure it has been. While it hasn’t been the year I’ve expected, so many good things have come from this time. I’ve learned to be more flexible than ever before and all aspects of my life have changed and grown for the better. Now, don’t get me wrong, it hasn’t been an easy year, but nonetheless good has come in 2020.
Now…here are my Quarter 4 and final 2020 Intentions:
October – December 12 Week Intentions
- Photograph and deliver 5 incredible weddings
- Photograph and deliver 1 destination engagement session
- Submit all Q4 weddings and engagements
- Celebrate Fall publications and features
- Refresh AOP branding and website with Harper Maven
- Create heirloom albums and products for Fall clients
- Take off the month of December and refresh for 2021
- Submit a review
- Score and organize all my image data
- Make a conclusion about the direction to move with my phenotypic data
- Read a paper a day
- Write for one hour a day
- Work on solid morning and spiritual routines…something I’ve been getting better at in 2020
- Celebrate my HUSBAND’s birthday
- Carve out weekly time to improve my writing skills
- Create new holiday traditions as a married couple
P.S. – If you’re wanting to set quarterly goals I highly recommend using the 12 week year as a guide. I’ll be re-reading it as we get closer to 2021.
Cheers to Q4 and ending 2020 well.