A Note of Encouragement for Stephanie + Robert
April 18, 2020
Stephanie and Robert,
Happy April 18th! I know this is a special and bitter sweet day. It’s your original wedding day and while we’ll now be celebrating later this year, I hope you still make today special and relish in the beautiful moments you can create today. While I know today is not what you’ve planned, here is what I do know:
You both deserve an incredible sunshine filled wedding day surrounded by love, laughter, support, and so much joy. I know you have both planned out such thoughtful, unique, and beautiful elements for your day – and when your new day gets here IT. IS. GOING. TO. BE. INCREDIBLE! And when your wedding day arrives I can’t wait to:
- See you Stephanie surrounded by all your bridesmaids laughing and getting ready to have an organic and romantic filled day! You’re going to make one stunning bride…I can’t wait to see you in your dress!
- Watch your guests soak in all the goodness at Montaluce, relax, and toast to your marriage!
- Give you both a HUGE hug…because we are GOING to celebrate like never before!
- See you surrounded by the vineyards that bring out that Tuscan vibe that you both love.
- Watch you dance the night away with your family and friends.
- Hear all the incredible toasts from your best friends with your favorite wine in hand.
- Exchange beautiful vows and wishes for your marriage and future together.
- And so much more goodness that will surely come!
You two are incredible and so resilient! Thank you for having such a good attitude about all the adjustments you’ve had to make. I’m thankful to have such kind clients in my life, I’m grateful for you!
While I can’t see you today…I can’t WAIT to see you later this year and have the wedding day you’ve been carefully dreaming and planning!
P.S. – Today I’m reliving your sweet engagement session we had together! This was such a fun beautiful day.