If you’ve been following along you know I started off 2020 by reading The 12 Week Year and subsequently made and shared my Quarter 1 Goals! Overall my Q1 goals are all about focusing on what matters and working hard to make a career and life I love.
Quarter 1 Updates
January and February were GOOD. Both were full of efforts in trying to do things WELL (not perfect).
Here’s my progress on Quarter 1 so far:
Create a solid spiritual routine
- There’s been effort here…still a work in progress
- Plan some incredible European adventures with my mom!
- Create a life towards total financial freedom and work on paying off my student loans
Start strength training
- Still strength training and making progress
Keep dancing with The Modern Pin-Ups and The Tap Company!
- Of course! I’m still dancing!
- Publish JoVE paper
- Close…we’re so close!
- Delegate more of my benchwork tasks to others so I can get more data analysis and writing done
- Working on cross training others on the work I do in the lab
Welcome new GSA Early Career Leaders into the program and implement new structure
Search and apply for travel funding for Spring/Summer conferences
- DONE! I applied for a handful of funding, now we wait to hear back.
Schedule Spring committee meeting
- DONE! It’s this month…so lots of work to do still!
Focus on more in person connections in my business Attend 2 new networking events a month
- DONE! I attended in person events in January and February.
- Refresh content and copy on the AOP website
- About half way done with this.
- Create and print a refreshed look book to send vendors and clients
- Spend time getting clear on how to deliver a new legacy product and service
- In progress!
Work with my new brand manager to deliver even better content to you all!
- In progress!
So with those updates…I’m still thinking of my goals in a 12 week frame of mind and here is how I’m focusing on them in March:
My Main March Goals
- Weekly strength training 3x a week
- Photograph 1 wedding and 2 engagement sessions
- Submit my JoVe manuscript
- Create a quiet morning routine
- Double check content updates on AOP website
- Start monthly newsletter
- Contact album companies about legacy product design
- Make travel plans with mom
- Finish my AOP look book (I didn’t get to this in February)
- Research consolidation and different repayment options for my student loans and continue paying off my highest interest loan
Here’s to a BIG March and GOOD end to Q1!
What are your Q1 and March goals friend? Tell me in the comments below!