Happy November Friends! It’s finally starting to get chilly and dark here in Georgia…Winter is coming! I’ll be honest, Winter is not my favorite season, but this year I’m working hard to put things in place to have a good productive and restful season. So I’m pumped!
Before we move forward you can read my October intentions here!
Now, here are my November Intentions split up into the 3 large areas of my life: Personal, Photography/Business, and Grad School.
- Read Your Best Year Ever with my local Rising Tide group! NOTE: If you’d like to join us you’re more than welcome to read and follow along. I’ll be sharing the reading plan and weekly recaps of the book on Sundays over on Instagram.
- Get into a good morning routine. I’ll be honest it’s hard for me to wake up early these Winter months when the sun doesn’t rise till 8am, so I’m going to work on doing little changes to make a good Winter morning routine.
- Photograph my gals The Modern Pin-Ups at a fun Roller Rink shoot! You can see our inspiration here!
- Photograph a beautiful shoot! I’ve planned something inspiring and romantic that I can’t wait to share. It’s going to be incredible!
- Organize everything so my computer and cloud systems are totally organized for the start of 2020.
- Finish my marketing map course! Didn’t finish last month!
- Assemble some Christmas goodies for all my 2019 clients!
Grad School Intentions:
- Attend the Metabolomics Association of North America (MANA) Conference and have a good poster presentation
- Submit a manuscript on a method I’ve been working on this past year!
- Continue to collect data for my current project…but there is light at the end of the tunnel. I should get done collecting data this month!
This is going to be a great month! This is a month where I’m trying to wrap up lots of things so I can have a restful December…it will be worth it!
Share with me friend, what are your November intentions? Post them in the comments below!