Happy Fall! It still feels like Summer here in Georgia, but I’m ready to embrace the Fall once it presents itself. I think Fall may be my favorite season, I love sweaters, leaves falling, hiking, and warm drinks in the crisp air. It’s the season to embrace as much time outdoors before Winter sets in.
Now I didn’t share my September Intentions last month, but I did share how to reevaluate your goals midyear which I think you’ll find helpful.
Now, here are my October Intentions:
- Perform with my gals The Modern Pinups at the 40 Watt on October 24th and enjoy every moment of the experience. If you’re in the Athens area I’d love to see you there!
- Visit with my mom while she’s in Georgia. We might even do a little antiquing!
- Celebrate Joel’s birthday!
- Reread the Artist’s Way and finish up Everything is Figureoutable
- Get into better morning and evening routines. I’ve really fallen off my morning and evening routines recently as my schedule has changed and travel has changed things up!
Grad School Intentions:
- Write, write, write….all the writing! I have a lot I’m working on.
- With that craft out organized time to write at the start of each day. I am currently in a busy season of lab work so unless I set aside time to write first thing in the morning it won’t get done.
- Present my work at a meeting.
- Finish collecting and analyzing a data set to be presented at another meeting in November.
- Finish reanalyzing an old dataset, make new figures, and start rewriting my results for a paper.
- In the midst of all that, continue to collect data and get my benchwork done.
- Photograph some sweet families and couples in the October Mini Sessions! FYI – there are just a few spots left so be sure to book your slot before they run out!
- Deliver a beautiful wedding gallery!
- Help second shoot a few weddings with friends
- Finish up my Marketing Map course
It’s time to move forward on lots of things this month! Here we go October!
Share with me friend, what are your October intentions? Post them in the comments below!