Friend! Congrats on your engagement and upcoming wedding! I’m so thrilled you’ve found your way here.
I know first hand how much work goes into planning and preparing for a wedding day. The planning process can be stressful if you LET it be that way, but it doesn’t have to be. It’s my goal to help you have the most peace-filled and joyful wedding day possible, so I’m compiling the best resources to help make that happen!
So Welcome to my Saturday Vendor Spotlights! Here I’m putting together spotlights featuring all the wonderful wedding vendors that have made my brides and grooms wedding days flow seamlessly.
Below you’ll find links to each vendor’s blog post and feature with details on:
(1) Who each wedding vendor is and what they do!
(2) What makes them stand out and what they specialize in!
(3) Advice for your engagement season and newlywed life!
I hope this interview series will help you learn more about what these vendors offer and help you pick vendors that will serve you best on your wedding day!
Wedding Planners & Coordinators
- Montaluce Winery & Restaurant | Dahlonega, Georgia
- Variety Works | Madison, Georgia
- Empire Mills | Madison, Georgia
- Taylor Grady House | Athens, Georgia (Coming Soon!)
- Cake Envy – Atlanta, Georgia (Coming Soon!)
More vendors coming soon including….Videographers, Bridal Stores & Dress Designers, DJ/Entertainment Services, Hair & Makeup Artists, Catering, and Invitation Design Studios!