Happy November Friends! I’m so happy to be writing about this month’s goals. I have some exciting things planned for November, and I’m glad I have the opportunity to share with you!
Before I move on to November, I want to take some time to recap on October. October was BUSY!
Here’s what went well:
- I had several successful performances with my one and only Modern Pin-Ups.
- I visited with my mom. She watched many of my performances and we spent lots of quality time together.
- I photographed some beautiful weddings, families, and couples!
- Completed month one of The Contentment Challenge. You can read my updates here, here, here, and here. It’s been so rewarding and challenging (in all the good ways)!
- I did work on my business this month, but not as much as I would like to. I’m going to get more specific with this in November.
Here’s what didn’t work:
- I didn’t implement a scheduled writing time into my days.
- I did not have two totally unplugged weekends.
No matter how you set goals, I think it’s important to look back and count your wins and losses. Then reassess. Figure out how to turn those losses into wins. Maybe you can restructure that goal in a way that works better for you? OR maybe that wasn’t a good goal for you right now? These are questions I ask myself throughout the year.
- Finish photographing my last sessions for the year!
- 2 engagement sessions and a boudoir marathon
- Dedicate an hour each day to my photography education
- Send one thank you card to a friend or family member each day this month. This goes along with my goals of cultivating gratitude during the month of November.
- Month 2 of The Contentment Challenge
- If you’re participating share your journey using the #contentmentchallenge online! I’d love to hear about your journey!
- Keep up my gratitude journal
- Generate a good night time routine
What are you working on this month? I’d love to hear what you have in store this Fall!